The AVerVision300AF+ is a full feature document camera perfect for any
classroom environment or subject. With an incomparable 3.2 mega pixel
sensor, the images produced are the clearest and sharpest available in its
price range. The auto focus quickly adjusts to produce a sharp image
whether at standard zoom and pan, or the full sixteen times magnification.
Able to capture up to 80 images to the camera itself, or images and video
with audio to a PC or MAC, lesson content can be stored and reviewed at any
time. Able to integrate into most other classroom presentation products
interactive whiteboards, the AVerVision300AF+ can easily combine with other
technologies. Included laser positioning guides take guesswork out of where
to place a document or object under the camera while the 360 degree access
full function remote control allows presenters to control the AVerVision300AF+
from anywhere in the room.
Optional microscope adaptors allow virtually any microscope to be connected to the AVerVision300AF+ to show the smallest
microscopic detail on a large screen.
- Crystal clear image quality with 3.2 megapixel sensor
- Quick response time Auto Focus
- Powerful 16X zoom/pan (8X digital, 2X AVERZOOM™)
- Vivid & seamless live video with 24 frame rate
- Detachable LED light module w/laser positioning guides
- 80 image built-in memory, or unlimited image & video recording via AVerVision software
- Annotation, audio recording & video recording with QVGA/VGA/XGA